Saturday, August 16, 2008

Warhammer Condemned by Fire #3




Hey guys, I have some art this week to share. Warhammer: Condemned by Fire # 3 is out from Boom Studios. Yours truly did the art for 7 pages. Here is a sneak peek to make you want to rush out and grab the book. I'm also eagerly awaiting my comp for the Warhammer Age of Reckoning Online so I can check out how those pages turned out. I've gotten complements from one of the Boom Owners so I'm guessing it turned out great. Hopefully I'll get to post some art when it launches! Check back often to see.

2 comments:

Drew Moss said...

Beautiful pages man. How long do you work on layouts/thumbs. Is it a quick undetailed process or are you methodical?

Chad Hardin said...

The thumbnails for these pages were given to me by Boom! Usually I do some pretty detailed thumbs though, The rejected covers are thumbs.