Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hawk and Dove


Holy cow. I'm sorry for skipping Friday's post. December is a marathon month for me. Joy's birthday was Dec 5th (Friday) and I was scrambling to make it special. It went flawlessly, but alas I neglected my blog.

I've been meaning to post a ton of DC stuff. Seeing as how I got my original artwork back from another issue of Countdown to Mystery; for this post I decided to show the splash page to issue #7. It was penciled by me and inked by the famous Dan Green. The page turned out great so I felt it was worthy to show.

Once again I'm sorry for the long pause in posting. I'll make sure to get more up. I vow to update before my 12th Wedding Anniversary and once more before the Holiday Season. Everybody take care 'til next time!

-Chad.

No comments: