Monday, December 01, 2008

Reign In Hell


Hey guys,

Reign in Hell #5 is out and yours truly did the pencils to the 8 page back-up at the end of the book. Check it out and let me know what you think.

In other news I have successfully navigated the biggest eating frenzy of the year and I still manage to fit into the same jeans. WooHoo! I owe it all to my trusty tread mill bought with the money I earned doing Marvel Masterpiece Cards. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday too. I hope to keep posting even though things are getting increasingly hectic. My wife's birthday is Friday my anniversary is the week after and then its the Holiday Season. I'm getting a headache just thinking about it.

- Chad

2 comments:

Ron Fortier said...

It all comes too fast, ha. Trust me Chad, the older you get, the days will seem to zip by!!

Unknown said...

Great illo!!