Tuesday, December 01, 2009

COME GET SOME!


In the spirit of the Holiday SHOPPING Season I am proud to announce that there is finally a place to buy my artwork. Lots of people have asked how they can get a hold of my artwork, and before today there really wasn't a good way unless you were lucky enough catch me at a convention. That is no longer the case! I have teamed-up with Scott Kress of Catskill Comics to market all of my original Comic Artwork. Scott works full time selling artwork for several comic artists and I'm happy to announce that I'm now one of them. Every single piece of artwork I have is now up on his site (link in the sidebar ---->). You can preview the artwork and if you find something that tickles your fancy, you can grab it anywhere, anytime. Scott accepts all major credit cards and Paypal and he has an impeccable reputation. If you check out his ebay power seller status you can see he has 100% positive feedback after selling over 6000 items! That's unheard of! Anyhoo. In the mean time check out the diggs on some more Anti-Venom Goodness. Stay tuned for Comic Cards, Warlord, and Farscape. Talk to you laters...

-Chad

No comments: