Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day everybody. I'd like to take the time to thank all our brave service men and women who are fighting (or have fought) to defend the freedoms we Americans enjoy on a daily basis. I personally salute your bravery and sacrifice and also the sacrifice of your loved ones. Thank You... On another note: I'd like to post some art I did as commissions for the Spokane Comicon 2010. This a picture of Two Zatanna sketch cards and the SR-2 Normandy from Mass Effect. The Zatanna cards were captured with my Nikon Coolpix in my Hotel room at Spokane. I'm sorry they are a little out of focus and the coloring is yellowed, but I hope its better than a hot stick in the eye. I'm finishing up the the last two commissions right now and will be mailing them out tomorrow. I'll post tem when i'm done. Hope you enjoy! -Chad.

No comments: